I have banding as well in my legs, mostly my right calf and ankle...and lately seems worse than before....my left even has a little in the foot area at times lately too...
If there is something i can take to lesson the sensations , as I have no true deep pain I would...something to get thru the day time maybe, but I don't take my neurontin during the day, because I do not want to walk around like a zombie..right now I just live with what I feel every day. (tho right now it feels like it's regressing a little :( )

~Brightest of Blessings~
         ~Krissy ~

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~

­May today there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you want to be.­
­ ­
­Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.­
­ ­
­Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.­

Cody Kidwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jude.....I have had the banding but it has not really been that painful or bothersome compared to the burning and tingling in my lower extremities. I really can't say if the Lyrica has helped with he banding or not because I don't pay that much attention to the banding..........Cody in Austin

Yahoo! Mail