I plan on calling the neuro today to ask him about this..and what are the differences in side effects as opposed to neurontin? less chance of seizure? Or is requip the same?
I dont have hurtful pain, just tight banding, tingling, occasional numbness, vibrating sensations, burning toes at night. Frank? any input or opinions? Neurontin? Lyrca? Requip?

~Brightest of Blessings~
         ~Krissy ~

http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~

­May today there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you want to be.­
­ ­
­Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.­
­ ­
­Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.­

I have been taking Lyrica for over a month now and I like it much better than Neurontin.  I don't have to take 9 Neurontin capsules every day, just 3 Lyrica (75 mg each).  Neurontin gave me diarrhea so that's gone now.  I just stopped taking Neurontin one day and started Lyrica immediately with no problems.  Lyrica has taken away the burning sensation I had going down my spine and the tingling in my legs.
Krissy, did you say you would sometimes take a half Neurontin pill?  Mine were capsules.
I would highly recommend Lyrica!

Priscilla in TN