I was also told by both my dr's that Lyrica and Neurontin were in the same class and basically treated the same thing. I was told by them also that I am on a  low dosage (and as a matter of fact my neuro increased it today to 900mg once a night, to try that for 6 weeks, because my nerve symptoms had increased some) that i should be ok,, since I have been so far. I have even weaned off of it for one month with no issues. So, I know that once a drug causes a seizure, they have to report it in the warnings, and also I know that every drug can affect  folks very differently. Sure I would rather not have a seizure, but I am healthy other than my TM, and my vitals are very good. I have not had an issue yet and if I plan on switching this, then I would wean off like I did before....yes?
~Brightest of Blessings~
         ~Krissy ~

http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~

­May today there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you want to be.­
­ ­
­Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.­
­ ­
­Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.­

Todd Tarno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here is the website for Lyrica.
Todd

!