I'M ON 4000 PER DAY FOR CHOLESTEROL, NOT HELPING WITH SKIN OR WEIGHT LOSS, BUT GREAT FOR CHOLESTEROL, BUT MY HDL IS TOO LOW NOW.  WIN SOME, LOOSE SOME

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified, that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this, transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended, recipient, please immediately notify me by reply electronic message and delete the message from your system.
IRS Circular 230 Notice: Any advice contained in this message was not written and is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties with respect to taxes that may be imposed upon the taxpayer.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 3/3/2006 3:29:34 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Fish Oil

I have been using Fish Oil Tablets now for about 3 months, I started to help with lowering my cholesterol but then I heard on a TV programme where some researchers here in Adelaide, had been doing human trials using it as a weight loss tool.

They suggest 6 x 1000mg  tablets per day.

Well, I have done my own tm fat girl trial and I am so happy to tell you  IT WORKS!!!!

 I have not changed my diet, exercise, not anything.

The other great benefit that I have noticed is that my skin is now so soft.  I have always had very dry skin and of course it became more so ATM.  It's now better than it's ever been which is not so shabby for a 59 year old I reckon.

I do believe also that it must improve the skin's elasticity because I'm not suffering from the drooping flesh which is so often a very unpleasant residual of huge weight loss.

I have wanted to share this for some time but thought I should stifle my impulsive temperament for a little while to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Hope it's helpful to someone.

hugs