I agree with you on that Jeff,

Heather in Calgary
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 6:04 PM
Subject: [TMIC] RE:THE STEM CELL POST FROM LAST WEEK

our best hope of beating this thing just may possibly be stem cells,but remember as long as the govt and the bleeding heart ignorant people who are able to go on with their everyday lives and look down on us and do not have to worry about the problems we face everyday have their hands in it,i dont think youll see the therapy in our country for along time.or at least untill an election year when promises are made but not kept.
          jeff

Yahoo! Mail

Checked by AVG Free Edition.