To: "TM" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:26 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Might help

Someone just passed this on to me and I thought it might be helpful to
those of us who have trouble reading small print.

Make sure your cursor is at the beginning of the text.  Press Ctrl and
turn the wheel in the middle of your mouse.  The print will appear
larger or smaller depending on which way you turn the wheel.

It worked really well in wordprocessed documents but I couldn't get it
going in e-mail text.  Maybe you'll have better luck.  In any case, give
it a try.
Diane in Canada