From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:58:35 EST
Subject: Questions????
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello guys ...and gals.... Jeri wanted me to ask if this is something that is normal for spaziums (sp) .. She will try to move her leg or foot with all her might ..and everytime it will cause her to! spaz.. now then if she is trying to move it a certain direction then she spaz.. and it moves there in a spazium???? Like a delayed reaction???? Now another question.. how do you gals self cath...any magic ideals ..her hands are not strong enough.  Her movement , Moblility is back a 100 percent but the strengh of a 75 year old person...will her strengh in her hands improve with thereapy..????  Can feel the need to poop but cant tell if it is a poop or gas.... I told that is everybody...lol.....Bladder seems to be holding a lot to me???? sometimes 500 to 800 now cathing every 3 hours to a 275 to 400  what is the norm..how often do most of yall go that is still having to do it ...Thanks for all the support I read every night before I go to bed ,no matter what time it is or how tired I am......THANKS SOO MUCH........Kelli

DIPLOMACY DOES NOT
WORK WHEN DEALING WITH
NUT'S HELL BENT ON
DESTROYING US.

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!