I'm going to give a response before I read the response of others.  I was put
on 40mg of Prozac by the head of the rehab dept on approx day six of TM.  I had
no idea that my life was changing, I thought I would be given a miracle drug
and I'd be back to work in a few weeks.  He started me on  Prozac after I
answered his how do you feel question with a blank stare out the window. Then I
answered, I have been semi claustophobic for years and now I'm stuck in a body
that won't let me out. He said I stated it the best he'd heared in a long time.
 I wasn't depressed or scared, I was angry at my own body.  This doctor knew I
was tumbling into a dark abyss from the shock my body had going through.
Patti - Michigan