I've had TM for 2.5 yrs and reread the "Patient Counseling Information" sheet
that comes with my meds just to remind myself of some of the bad effects.
The sheet for Baclofen says to check with doctor ASAP if you experience
weakness of arms or legs.  The sheet from Neurontin/Gabapentin says to check
with doctor ASAP if you experience decreased coordination. My neuro confirmed
my daughter's observation that I looked wobbly and drunk after I took my meds.
I cut back 25% on both the baclofen and neurontin and have better coordination
and less memory loss.
Patti - Michigan