From: Trudy
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:40 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Lyrica

I have also just begun taking Lyrica. I've had TM 4 years, am able to use a walker to get around. I have been on 2400mg. of Neurontin. I told my new neuro that I was concerned about my memory loss... Of course turning 60 doesn't help. So I am to take 75mg. (lyrica)  twice a day and start on Baclofen 5mg. twice a day (eventually to get to 10mg. 3xday) and each week decrease my Neurontin by 300..

For my birthday my brother treated me to a helicopter ride over New York City! What an incredible sight.. the world looks so beautiful from that height.

Trudy in Virginia where the days have been awesome!