From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:53 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Question re: Lyrica

Although I post very rarely, I do read the posts as I find the information
that all of you provide to be invaluable.

My husband started taking Lyrica on Friday and, so far, it seems to be doing
a lot for the pain.  He's had a strange symptom for the past couple of days
and we don't know if it's related to the Lyrica or if it's something
else...........his head is incredibly hot.  The rest of his body is fine but
his head just won't cool down.  Has anyone else experienced anything like
this?

Thanks in advance for your input,
Michelle in Atlanta, GA