Natalie,

So far the Lyrica is working ok. I had to back off on the dosage to 2 - 75mg a day. I still deal with a little of the burning sensations, but I think that I might have rushed into the full dosage and could probably up the dosage to 150mg twice a day now. Anyone else have this problem?

Alan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalie Boyles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Question re: Lyrica

I just figured Lyrica was "another" drug similar to neurontin. But, from
what I have been reading it appears this drug is better tolerated. So, for
those taking it, could you let me know if it makes you feel like your
drugged and spacey or not? I hate my spasms, but cannot find anything, that
I can take all of the time. Neurontin works for me, but when I take it I
have no brain. And, I have problems with other drugs or doctor will not
prescribe or on an on. Would be nice to find something that would work and
still permit me to function, mentally. Yesterday, I spent half the day in
bed spasing away until the valium, darvocet and neurontin took effect. Hate
days like that.
Natalie