Well me being the one who cares for Cole.
I have to watch and deal with all his pain and problems.I give him his suppositories, I catheterize him, I give him all his meds, I transfer him around,bath him, monitor his blood pressure.I try not to let him see how much it upsets me. He has no idea how breakable he is. He just wants to be like all his friends. A regular 5 year old boy who can run and play ... not sit and watch and wish he could.
I say this with tears streaming down my face.

I don't care what it takes... I hope and pray every day for his miracle!

Wendy