well I do get hot flahses sometimes, even in the heat..but i chalk it up to early onset of pre menopause from TM, and nothing a fan and stillness cant fix :)
Sometimes my feet get cold..but I canot always tell if its cold or weird sensation..cuz then I will put socks on and within a hour my feet have that burning....LOL no happy medium I guess....

I have trouble with both the heat and the cold. I was one who was usually hotter than most people anyway, but TM accentuated that. I can hardly go to Wal-Mart or the mall without getting hot and sweaty, and then my energy is just zapped. I usually have to have one or both feet sticking out from under the covers at night.

But in the cold, I do get stiffer. So I try to stay inbetween.

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader
(603)589-1894
http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html