From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 8:52 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] TM and exercise

I have started occasionally exercising with a video called "Wimp Aerobics." :-) I can't keep up with all the steps, but I can do more of it than I can with a video made for normal people. I feel generally better overall and more energetic when I use it, but afterward my back spasms more and my legs feel weaker. I haven't made the exercise a regular thing yet, more just hit and miss, but I need to do something both for general health and to try to lose weight.

For those who have incorporated regular exercise into their schedule, do the "negative" effects lessen over time?

I know anyone who has been sedentary who tries to exercise will feel sore and maybe even feel worse for a time before they start feeling better.

Barbara H.

Sharon --from Arizona TM 1997 to MS 1998
It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.  ~Ashleigh Brilliant
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MSersLife/

Do you Yahoo!?