Ok... guys we are 7 months in was paralyzed from head .after 7 months she has control over bladder and bowels,arms and handsome trunk muscles....In the last month can slightly waive both feet and toes GREAT NEWS.......... now the QUESTIONS.. she is off all meds except just started cimbalta....the spasms are BAD what do you guys take for these things ...today they had her straight legged and arched back....and still government does not help...Texas.. day care for both babies..nothing....wants to go back to college...might get small grant but you will need to pay for your own books??? more rehab for you to get better NO... I just do not understand our system,...honesty is not getting us anywhere.....You guys are my life line and now I have Jeri actually reading too....so THANK YOU SOO MUCH again.......Kelli