Today was long-time TMIC member Karyne Jenke's birthday, and after I sent her a brirthday greeting, I was stunned to receive a reply from her husband, Rod, that she had passed away last April. I am copying Rod's comments below as they contain a message for you all.

Karyne was always a sweet, bright presence on the list, and she will be greatly, greatly missed.

Barbara H.