Krissy
I would be upset for the same reasons you are.  It's hard to be "dismissed" by
your neuro.  It doesn't mean you should change doctors.  You like the care he
gave you in the hospital, he reviewed you MRI's, he has given you a TM
diagnosis, and has ruled out MS.  Be glad you have a neuro who gave you a
diagnosis, some can't get their neuros to do even that.  It doesn't sound like
you have any confidence in communicating whith him by telephone.  How about a
short letter listing the physical items that still concern you.  Fatigue,
falling, stumbling, etc.  Get the items in your file.  You do need your
continued disabilities in the file so they are there when SSD orders your
records.
Patti