I find that certain medications that my neuro is trying on me make me kinda stupid, I can't think right - example: baclofen

BERNARD BUTCHER

From: Krissy Z [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:24 PM
To: TM List; TMA-New-England
Subject: [TMIC] am i getting worse?

well, I notice my balance is a little more  off balance lately..more so than usual..I know I could get *tipsy* now and again, but especially in the mornings now I am way off balance and sometimes after a longer day I find myself falling into things more...also, my memory is really geting bad now..mostly my short term and its really starting to bother me. I cannot always recall the names of simple things ..like when I was in the cellar asking the boys to help me clean I was pointing to the sleeping bag , snapping my fingers calling it a blue thing....then the other night, my daughter and I did her bedtime prayer and I walked into the other room o get her something and walked back in and said 'lets do prayer" and she said but mama we already did it, and I had NO recollection of doing it!!!! I felt like an idiot...I feel like saying wtf is happening to me? Is it early Alzheimer's???? sheesh, it brings me to tears....is it because I am not getting to the gym to exercise, or on here too much? not outside as much, I don't know...but it seriously is bothering me...

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader
(603)589-1894
http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html