Some email programs allow the user to press the control key on the keyboard and roll the scroll button on the mouse to make the text smaller or larger.
----- Original Message -----
From: Westgold
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:40 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [TMIC] Re: Caps and craps

hello all -- even if you cannot use rich text, which allows you to choose the size of the font you send out, you can adjust the size of the emails that come to you.  Open Outlook, at the top click on View, and then on Text Size -- choose Larger.  Then no matter what size people write in, you SEE it as much larger.  This is a godsend.

take care -- Michelle