Hi Todd,

I'll be very interested in learning about the plantar fasciitis connection and drop foot.  I too have recently been diagnosed with it in the same foot as my drop foot.    I have a new MD, and I doubt he even knows about the drop foot as I don't think we have ever discussed it.  I wonder if he would have ever made the connection.

I'd love to see some improvement as sometimes when I am tired, I can hardly pick my foot up.  All this in the same leg with the DVT's.  How can a girl get sooooooooo lucky???

Hugs, Barbara A in Auburn CA