From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:47:56 -0400
Subject: [TMIC] Weaning off Neurontin

> My doctor also, told me to stop neurontin and start lyrica.
> The headaches where so bad for five days, I didn't think I could stand it.

Todd, et al,

Neurontin is an anti-epileptic. If you don't wean off it, you are likely to have epileptic seizures- not guaranteed, but do you want to take chances. In many states, if you have a seizure- for any reason- yo! u lose your right to operate any highway motor vehicle for 6 months.

Many doctors know little about neurontin, other than the Pfizer representative bought him drinks, wine and a fabulous dinner, during which she squeezed his thigh and told him to prescribe lots of Neurontin so he could go to Mexico with her-- wink, wink

Now you know why your headaches were so bad.

If the doctor doesn't give you a schedule for weaning, ask your pharmacyst, and find a doctor who gets their info from journals, and not from a knee-pad carrying pharm. rep..

Good Luck

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.