Can any of you give me any information on Kennedy Krieger? I am in the
midst of getting my soon to be 13, daughter's medical records to them
and possibly put her in their 2 week inpatient rehab. I need some
guidance on this.
HELP PLEASE!!!!

Tracey L. Black
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
Fax - 717-334-3414

Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no
coverage is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed
until verified by a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you
do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case
your information has not been retained.