  From: Jim Lubin
  To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] It's a great time to give!

  Hey everyone, my charity badge is currently #1 with only 7 donations!
  http://promotions.yahoo.com/giving/topten.php

  Even if you can only donate $10 (the minimum amount) it will add up. If my
charity badge receives the greatest number of donations from unique, individual
donors, regardless of the amount, Yahoo will match the total amount donated! If
you are able to give more remember the donation is tax-deductible.

  To designate your donation for a specific fund or purpose, please enter a
description of how you'd like your donation to be used in the provided box on
the form.

  Thank you
  Jim