[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[TMIC] Orgasm after total spinal cor [ "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Re: [TMIC] Orgasm
after total spinal [ Jenna Stentz ]
[TMIC] slow [ "wim from holland" Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:35:22 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2007 #2

    NALTREXON AND VIVITRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SUPERVISOR OF THE PHYS
UNIT FOR A VERY LARGE HOSPITAL FOR YEARS. WE USED NALTEXON FOR SUBSTANCE
ABUSE.WE DID NOT USE IT FOR ANY OTHER REASON. IT WAS A GOOD DRUG IF THE
PATIENTS DID WHT THEY WHERE TOLD.
  ANY ADDICTION IS HARD TO BEAT. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEING USED FOR PAIN.
  I NO LONGER WORK, BUT I WILL CALL A FEW OF THE DOCTORS I WORKED WITH IF THEY
NOW DO THAT. I ASKED MY INTERNIST ON FRIDAY AND HE SAID HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT
IT FOR PAIN.
  VIVITRAL IS GIVEN BY INJECTION AND LASTS A MONTH, ITS BETTER BECAUSE
NALTREXON ONLY WORKS WHILE TAKING IT.I STOPPED WORKING WHEN VIVITRAL CAME OUT.
  I AM GOING TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON IT. IF YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME
KNOW. I AM VERY INTERESTED.
                     PAM