Hi Trudy,

  Sorry to hear you might have MS.  I don't know anything about your Dr. but I
know from experince that the Doc's at Hopkins are really good with the TM/MS
dx.  I would tend to believe them.

  Don't leave the list...it's still a great place for information and support
whether you have TM or MS...Have a great day!

  Jenna

Trudy OGILVIE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  This year I hope for a real breakthrough in all medical fields.... I just
want to thank all of you on this list for always "being" there for anyone and
everyone! It's been a busy time... all four of my "adult" children were home
for Christmas and I don't start work again till Tuesday so we've been doing
some travelling. I have kept up with the list tho not much to add or share. The
week before Christmas my Neuro decided that I probably have MS and should begin
daily shots! Actually, I guess you could call it an "insurance" shot against
the chance that I might have MS. Tho Dr. Pardo at Johns Hopkins insists it's
TM.....   The pain certainly hasn't lessened, in fact it's increased. My
nightly glass of "Shiraz" doesnt' seem to help like it used to :)   I just
wanted to chime in during this "slow"tiime... to wish you all the very, very
best this New Year!.. Peace, Shalom and Blessings to you and your families.
Also, someone on the list asked for any old Jewelry we didnt' want
 anymore. I have some and would love to send it on to someone who could use it.
So please get in touch with me...  So what should I do... go to an MS list or
stay here you "fun" people????
  Trudy

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its

troubles;
It empties today of its strengths.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.