This year I hope for a real breakthrough in all medical fields.... I just want to thank all of you on this list for always "being" there for anyone and everyone! It's been a busy time... all four of my "adult" children were home for Christmas and I don't start work again till Tuesday so we've been doing some travelling. I have kept up with the list tho not much to add or share. The week before Christmas my Neuro decided that I probably have MS and should begin daily shots! Actually, I guess you could call it an "insurance" shot against the chance that I might have MS. Tho Dr. Pardo at Johns Hopkins insists it's TM.....   The pain certainly hasn't lessened, in fact it's increased. My nightly glass of "Shiraz" doesnt' seem to help like it used to :)   I just wanted to chime in during this "slow"tiime... to wish you all the very, very best this New Year!.. Peace, Shalom and Blessings to you and your families. Also, someone on the list asked for any old Jewelry we didnt' want anymore. I have some and would love to send it on to someone who could use it. So please get in touch with me...  So what should I do... go to an MS list or stay here you "fun" people????

Trudy

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its

troubles;
It empties today of its strengths.