Interesting.  I've always thought of the tightness around the chest / trunk as
'banding', but the tightness in the calves, ankles, feet as spasticity.  Is it
really the same thing?  If so, then the 'banding' I've felt around my rib cage
is actually spasticity.
If this is the case, then I think it answers my original question.  The pain I
feel UNDER and to the center of my rib cage, is definitely not spasticity, and
therefore something totally separate from the banding.
Does anyone know for sure:  DOES BANDING = SPASTICITY?
Curious Sally, who likes to understand what's going on, even if that doesn't
change anything  :)