TO ME BANDING IS THE TIGHTENING FEELING...SPASTICITY MEANS THAT PARTS OF
YOUR BODY HAVE SPASMS.

ROB IN NEW JERSEY

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 11:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] RE: banding vs. spasticity

Interesting.  I've always thought of the tightness around the chest /
trunk as 'banding', but the tightness in the calves, ankles, feet as
spasticity.  Is it really the same thing?  If so, then the 'banding'
I've felt around my rib cage is actually spasticity.

If this is the case, then I think it answers my original question.  The
pain I feel UNDER and to the center of my rib cage, is definitely not
spasticity, and therefore something totally separate from the banding.

Does anyone know for sure:  DOES BANDING = SPASTICITY?

Curious Sally, who likes to understand what's going on, even if that
doesn't change anything  :)