In a message dated 3/15/2007 4:06:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

DEAR LINDA, I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE ARM CANCER. I HAVE TO HAVE MY  MAM
AND ULTRASOUND ON WED. I HAVE FIBROSISTIC BREAST DISEASE. 2 OF MY COUSINS  DIED
VERY YOUNG THE CYSTS TURNED MALIGNANT. IF THEY WOULD OF KEPT UP WITH  THEIR
MAMS AND ECHOS THEY COULD OF BEEN SAVED.
MY DOCTOR LAST WEEK FELT A FEW SMALL LUMPS WHICH I ALSO FELT. I AM NOT  REAL
WORRIED I SOMETIMES DO 2 MAMS A YEAR AND HAVE HAD CYSTS REMOVED. MY  BIGGEST
WORRY IS THE DRUG IMURAN TO SUPRESS MY IMUNAN SYSTEM CAN CAUSE CANCER  AND
MELANOMA. I HAVE A FEW SPOTS AND MOLES THAT I NOW HAVE TO HAVE SEEN BY A
DERMATOLOGIST. ONE DRUG HELPS SOMETHING AND CAN CAUSE OTHER PROBLEMS.
I AM OFF THE IMURAN. I KNOW AND HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH YOU. ITS SCARY  BUT
WE WILL SURVIVE THESE OBSTACLES. I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU.
                         BEST WISHES PAM
FRANK, MY RECLINER IS GIVING ME TROUBLE ALSO WITH THE HANDLE. WE ARE  LOOKING
INTO THE ONE THAT VIBRATES AND DOES THE MASSAGE. I AM IN PT NOW AT  HOME SO
MY INSURANCE WILL PAY ALMOST EVERYTHING.
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THERE IS NO PRETTY STUDENT NURSE TO WAIT ON
YOU?????????????????? LOL TAKE CARE PAM

AOL at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339) .

Dear Pam,  I read what you said about the chair and would like to  ask you if
your chair is covered by some insurances. I am trying to find  something to
sit on that will help with some of the discomforts of TM and back  pains and at
the same time get me out of my chair for a while. Does your chair  vibrate,
massage your poor legs or was that someone else that said that? If your  chair
isn't covered by insurance then can you tell me how much would it  have cost?
Thank Rick