  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2007 #85

  Hi Ladies,

  This is not something I am proud of but I am now 55 and have yet to have a
mammogram.  I have always done self breast exams and do not have fibrous tumors
so it is real easy to feel if there is something different.

  I have been told that there is no way for me to have a mammogram since I am
in a wheelchair.  But, with my new one I may be able to get up high enough.

  I also have fibromyalgia and extremely sensetive breasts.  They are very
painful and I hate for them to be touched.

  What do you think?  As a group, I mean.  My Mother died of cancer, but not
breast, my father and one of  my brothers passed away from cancer as well.
Lots of aunts and uncles with cancer and even a first cousin, but no breast
involvement.

  What should I do?

  Jude