From: Larry Throne
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 3/16/2007 10:12:12 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Swelling legs

Frank or others,
It was recently suggested to me that I try using a exerciser similar to an
electric bicycle for at least daily or more if possible to stimulate the blood
flow and will reduce leg swelling. Does this sound reasonable? This apparatus
cost around $100.00  You sit on a chair and pedal along with the electric
motor. I used one years ago after knee surgery for passive muscle stimulation.
So what do you think?
Larry in Oklahoma who only has three puppies left.

Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need
it.