I received so many nice emails that I cannot recall  who asked what kind of
chair my new on is.

It is the latest Invacare advertised in New Mobility  magazine.  That's where
I first saw it and fell in serious "like" and hoped  to have one.

When I found out how much it cost, I had no hope of  insurance paying for it,
but they did.   The only option we had to pay  for was the hydraulic chair
riser, around $2,000.  But for me, it is worth  every penny as I will be able
access so much more inside my house and outside  as well.

It has six wheels so it turns on a dime and I will  never again scrape up a
doorway or wall...unless I have too many  martoonies.!  The main set of wheels
are larger than normal and will work  well outside in the yard where we have a
bad mole problem resulting in lots of  holes and hills.

Hope that helps some,,,
Jude