I have been taking Cymbalta for approximately a year.  I  can't really tell
you what the side effects are, because I take so many  medications at once .  I
know the anti-depression part does work.  I'm  not sure about how much the
pain part works, because I take a variety of other  pain medications.  I have
never tried to go off of the Cymbalta so I really  can't say what the
withdrawal
is like.  I guess I wasn't much help to  you.  Good luck on finding your
answer, and when you do, please post it on  here, since so I will know

Naomi
C-4 quad since July 2,  2005