In a message dated 3/24/2007 3:16:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Add to the  list, one towel drying rack from our esteemed atty in  Texas.

C'mon you  guys...you can do better than this...

I'm telling  you, the prize will be worth every minute you put into the
thought and  email.

Love  Ya,
Jude

This email was written in error.  The towel  drying rack, an innovative use
for a walker, was sent in by Alton, not Robert in  Texas as I said.

In fact, in spite of his usual fun and fanciful mood,  Mr. Robert, Attorney
at Large...retired, has remained unusually quiet.  As  a matter of fact, all of
you have remained quiet and reserved in the wake of  this contest of  wits,
WHICH could be highly entertaining and with   winnings worth waging war for.

So...Pattie picked a baby buggy baggage carrier from  her own unused
worthless walker thing-a-ma-jingy.

Larry, was it Larry?  Sent in his biggest  and best effort...a clothes rack
and box holder from his hard working (although  not lately) exercise bike.

My own quilt rack out of a walker is right up there  with the other
scintillating ideas submitted so far.  And that's where we  are with that.

I'm not going to reveal the precious prize worth  opening yourselves up for,
which is what you are going to have to do to win this  war of worst words
imaginable.

Not up to it???  Just say so!  Don't want to  play?  Just write NO!  But
whatever you do, don't do nuttin.  I  ain't just doing this for my health, you
know.

Love ya Lots,
Jude