SELL FOR JUNK METAL, WAS MY ENTRY.  ALUMMINNIIUUMM IS WORTH LOTS THESE DAYS

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 3/24/2007 7:45:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Swelling legs 2nd reply OT

In a message dated 3/24/2007 3:16:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
Add to the list, one towel drying rack from our esteemed atty in Texas.

C'mon you guys...you can do better than this...

I'm telling you, the prize will be worth every minute you put into the thought
and email.

Love Ya,
Jude
This email was written in error.  The towel drying rack, an innovative use for
a walker, was sent in by Alton, not Robert in Texas as I said.

In fact, in spite of his usual fun and fanciful mood, Mr. Robert, Attorney at
Large...retired, has remained unusually quiet.  As a matter of fact, all of you
have remained quiet and reserved in the wake of this contest of  wits, WHICH
could be highly entertaining and with  winnings worth waging war for.

So...Pattie picked a baby buggy baggage carrier from her own unused worthless
walker thing-a-ma-jingy.

Larry, was it Larry?  Sent in his biggest and best effort...a clothes rack and
box holder from his hard working (although not lately) exercise bike.

My own quilt rack out of a walker is right up there with the other
scintillating ideas submitted so far.  And that's where we are with that.

I'm not going to reveal the precious prize worth opening yourselves up for,
which is what you are going to have to do to win this war of worst words
imaginable.

Not up to it???  Just say so!  Don't want to play?  Just write NO!  But
whatever you do, don't do nuttin.  I ain't just doing this for my health, you
know.

Love ya Lots,
Jude

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.