Now if this contest includes “every day  practical use of the walker” when I
go into school I have hanging on the sides  of my walker:  a laptop computer,
a “school bag” full of junk and a big  pocketbook full of junk (more than
once the old walker just fell over and  everything hit the ground. I sit in the
car and just pile it up!
Trudy
So, here comes Trudy with the prize for the most items  stored on a personal
aid device. If there was a prize for that....that  is.
Who knows...  If it comes down to it, the prize  may depend upon what is
stored in all of the boxes, bags, knapsacks and  handbags.
Love  Ya,
Jude