You know, since receiving the email with  recommendations from ME, I have
done a lot of thinking about our etiquette with  regard to forwarding email
from
large groups of people to others.

There really is a risk for contamination  involved when doing that, We risk
our own email status as well as that of our  friends and coworkers.

I know that while I have almost quit forwarding  email altogether, I am not
nearly leery enough, nor do I go far enough to make  sure that my friends and
relatives email addresses are protected from  Internet predators.

I will from now on, promise to "copy and  paste" information when passing it
along to others.  And, quite  frankly, upon polling my friends and such, while
we all enjoy a pleasant  "thinking of you" or "get better" or "Happy
Birthday"  card when relevant,  none of us likes more than one or two forwards
from
the same person in any given  day.  I have had to write emails actually asking
people to not send so many  silly cards and post cards that take up so much of
my time and can clog my PO  Box so that I miss more pertinent mail.

How do those of you out there in TMIC land feel  about this subject?  And,
what if anything ought we do about each one of us  taking our part in changing,
if necessary, in the future?

Or, should I simply be more thankful for getting  any and all of the email
that I do get and Thank the Lord that there are people  who think of me at all?

There are two ways to look at this.

Peace,
Jude