Hello All,

After five years with TM and no improvements or changes per  se',  I am
having a new symptom and wonder if someone might have some  insight into a new
symptom I am having.

In my sleep, my arms begin flopping all over the place.   They might be, for
instance, I am laying on my side one arm und er the pillow  for support, when
suddenly my arm will shoot out from under the pillow and land  somewhere on
the bed.  At other times, like just now...I fell asleep while  writing this and
woke myself up when my arm went skidding off of the computer,  landing on the
side of the bed, next to my body.  It seeems to be only my  left arm that is
affected, and is quite bothersome.

I am seeing my internist on Friday so will be xure to mention  it to him, but
I just wondered if anyone on the List had experienced anything  like this.

Peace and Prayers,
Jude