In a message dated 5/6/2007 6:22:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I took Avinza a while back and had a terrible  reaction.  Actually, it scared
the sh-t out of me.  I think what  happened was that I had been on those
patches for pain and I didn't get all of  that out of my system before starting
the  Avinza.

I believe that can happen with the  patches.  I was wearing them and was
given a painkiller called Nubain or  Nubane, and had the worst reaction
imaginable.  I could not wait until it  was out of my system, kept screaming
for the
Dr.s to  take it out of me,  but there was nothing to be done.  I was using
extremely unladylike words  and shouting at the top of my lungs.  I truly
thought I
was going to die  and now, after five years of TM...Whew!

Peace and Prayers,
Jude