See. I just read six emails and each one was  absolutely positive that their
Transverse Myelitis was caused by one thing or  another.

One said, that their's  was started by  HIV.

One said that their TM was dx'd by the finest  minds in the country and that
his was caused by a flu-shot.

Somebody said that theirs was caused by either a  fall, an extremely stres
sful Chinese wedding, or a cold that ran  through the family during all of the
commotion.

One person said that they had been told it was  viral (to which I  agree) and
I cannot recall the other persons  reason  the doctor's told them what caused
their TM.

So, while this is written with "tongue in  cheek"  there remains today no
singular reason that the medical community  can give that people contract
Transverse Myelitis.

And, even more of a mystery to me, is how it  affects different people  and
yet the symptoms are so much the  same.

There is a theory that one of has been  introducing which I believe has some
merit, and that is the relationship between  autoimmunity, high viral titers
like candida, herpes virus  (1 through 20),  and HIV.  Cytomegola virus,
Epstien-Barr as well as other virus titers  have been found to be sky-high.

For what my 2 cents is worth,
Jude

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT