I think most of us who have been with the TMIC for a long  time -- at least
those who have participated -- I know there are many who just  read and don't
write in -- have "laid it all out there" about our particular  symptoms and
issues at some time or another, but don't necessarily bring it up  every week.
I'm more than happy, though, to share those things when a particular  subject
comes up or someone asks a question that I think my experience might be
helpful
in relating.

Something I have found, too, is that the more I think about  the symptoms I
struggle with -- the worse they are, the more magnified they are.  Going on and
thinking about something else and doing other things takes my mind  off of
them and thereby relives them just a little.

Maybe some are reluctant to share because they are used to  others not really
understanding -- but that is what so many of us have  discovered about the
beauty of the TMIC -- that there are people who DO  understand.

I don't know, but I don't think there are many, if any, who  don't share
their particulars pains or issues because of pride.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 5/26/2007 4:37:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,