I know it is wearying, but keep after it. You'll be winning a  victory not
only for yourself but for others in your town who may be going  through the
same
thing.

Keep us posted!

Hoping victory is sooner rather than later,
Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 5/30/2007 7:19:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,