Cossi/Patti
I'm late too but here's my bit. I too have joint pain & iinflammation. The only med I was on that might have caused the problem is Lipitor. The dr took me off it for 2 mo. - twice. Didn't help. Two fam. drs, my neuro and two rheumatologists have poked tested everything they could. None of them have found the answer. They have eliminated Lupus and every disease they could think of. I do not have arthritis or rheumatism. I just get these very painful attacks that can last for months. I just finished my 10th week of physio and have made great progress. The inflammation in my right hip had spread from knee to waist and that leg was so weak, I was falling 7-8 times/day. I'm happy to report that I've only fallen once in the last week. Last year, the inflammation was in my shoulders and 2 yrs. before that in both hips. I am a medical mystery, lol. Just wish it didn't hurt so darn much.
Diane in Canada