I have to take the time at the end of a very busy day to give a big thanks to
everyone on the tmic list for all of the special love and human care we all
show for each other on a daily basis. There are so many help groups that claim
to really care, and maybe they do. But in my 9 years as a member of this very
special family, it never ceases to amaze me how much true love and tender care
we as a close knit family on a daily basis show .We all may be sick and hurt
but our hearts are filled with the purest love imagineable. For this no matter
if you believe in a higher power or not, you prove to my God that love for
mankind exists right here. That may not get us to heaven or where ever we think
we will end up when we leave here. But our daily works prove that Love for
fellow man is not just a saying. I is real and it resides at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
We all deserve a big pat on the back.  I truly appreciate your answers to my
needs. Truly a blessed man. I remain Rick Ashford. Go!
 d Bless you all.