When I asked about renal failure Gunny informed me that renal failure is
actually a kidney problem. So my medical Ignorance showed up again. I was
refering to having problems with bowel incontinance. I appoligize for the
mistake and I hope noone was confused as I was. Sorry, Rick  I made a
correction in the subject area of this e-mail. I think that is the rectal area
back there.