Thanks Janh for the birthday wishes as well as the others.  This year was my
big "50" and my daughter and son-in-law was down.  My daughter in "one" day
here planned a suprise 50 b-day w/ my family and friends.  Some I had not seen
since TM hit me and paralyzed me (T12 down).  It was wonderful to see everybody
again and I didn't expect it in anyway.  I just said to my husband that is alot
of chips on the bar.  I don't see how the 4 of us can eat them all w/o them
going stale.  I have a wonderful daughter, son-in-law and husband.  My daughter
called them all, but my husband did most of the cooking on the grill.  I didn't
see him put it all on there.  So, I was indeed suprised and it was not a "black
50".  Thank goodness!!!  Regards, Natalie-

Jan Hargrove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Happy Birthday to all you June
babies!!!!!!!!!!
  janh

Need Mail bonding?