You may also consider posting a bulletin at your  apt. asking for "free"
assistance in grocery shopping, etc.  Haven't  most of us needed and given help
many times in our lives?  Many people  within your building may be willing to
help. They must go to the grocery  store for themselves anyway, one must
assume.
 Our local "senior"  (over 55 y/o), communities offer all sorts of free
assistance by willing  neighbors simply by phoning.

Sandy  Parker

PS:  Hi everyone - miss you  all!   Keep up the great help that you give to
one  another.  We are quite well and extremely busy with life.  Terry TOOK  20
STEPS recently!!!  He's on a mission....  He has his issues, of  course.  But,
that fantastic optimism keeps him plugging  along!