Thank you!!!
REAL HELP.
THANK YOU!
Akua

did you get my link to the free country-wide grocery delivery? Just order on the computer, and they will deliver... here's the email again if you didn't get it through the list ....

Hello everybody -- I knew I could find something to help *everybody*, I just
had to do a little thinking.  Forgive me, I forgot that I represent this
company, I could have given you this link when we first started talking
about this, but it slipped my almost-60 mind.... <sigh>

Everybody, no matter where you live, can get groceries through this link...
please feel free to pass it along to your friends.  Or you can place orders
for others who do not have a computer.

<http://www.amazon.com/b?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=16310101&tag=shoppingangel-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325>http://www.amazon.com/b?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=16310101&tag=shoppingangel-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

They carry 22,000 non-perishable items, and shipping is free.  You might
still be able to find a fruit store or butcher shop in your city who will
bring you perishables, but at least you won't have to lose weight for lack
of Special K, canned fruit, tuna, canned meats, etc.

I have to be honest, I do rep this company, and will make $3 each time
someone opens an account -- if you would rather not go through my link, just
go to Amazon.com and click on Groceries.

Take care everybody -- thanks -- Michelle

--

http://www.healrecover.blogspot.com
http://www.akualezli.blogspot.com