Hi all,

I will be away for a  bit.  Actually, from June 17 till June 28.  We are
taking our two oldest grandsons to Florida and Walt Disney World for a
vacation
to see Mickey, Minnie and gang.  They are very good boys, ages 5  and 10 yrs
old, and we are going to have a blast.  They know we are going  somewhere, but
don't know where.  It's going to be fun when we are  connecting to our flight
from Denver to Orlando and they figure it  out.

We have to be nuts to go to Florida in the hot summer heat and  humidity,
however, kind of stuck if we want to take them on a vacation and  have to deal
with the school schedule.  The weather just gets worse  the later it gets, and
today was the last day of school.  Oh well, I'll  melt and then melt again, but
survive it all.  The best thing is we'll have  a blast with them.

I'll check back in when I return.

Hugs to all, Barbara A